Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Love You, Lord




I LOVE YOU,  LORD   
 
I love You, Lord, for You Have loved me with the greatest love of all An everlasting love that lifts me up and helps me stand
 
Be not far from me, Lord, when my way is unclear for now we "see things through a glass, darkly" -but then, we shall see things as they are... That day when we shall see You, face to face.

I bless You, Lord, for Your Constant abiding in me for Your hand on my life... Let me continue to rest in Thee ~ for only then will I have strength to  “press on  toward the goal, to  win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”    (Philippians 3:15)
 Thank you , Lord.
In Jesus' name       Amen
                                                     Mrs. Vincent Castagna     © October,  2012

Psalm 104: 34   May my meditation be sweet in Him:  I will be glad in the Lord.