Monday, April 14, 2014

I AM AMAZED!



I AM AMAZED!
 Cabinet Verse of the Week Chalkboard  Scripture Memory.  This is an excellent way to get the kids involved in keeping their daily focus on the LORD!

I am amazed!  Not only am I amazed that the God of the universe forgives our sin, black as a starless night, but that He decides to remember our sin no more.!  He chooses to see us in our forgiven-by-the-blood-of-Jesus state, with hearts white as snow and waiting to see Him upon His second coming.

How likely is it for us to ignore someone's hurtful words or actions?...   Probably not very likely, at all.  That is why God is God.  He is able to put aside our sin and the sins of others...we, many times, are not.  How loving is our God!  How filled with tender mercies and compassion!  How kind and merciful!

May the Lord fill us with His great compassion so that we may emulate the love of our Father in heaven.

N.K.J.V. Psalm 103: 11-14   So great is His mercy toward those who revere Him:  As far as the east is from the west...So far has He removed our transgressions from us.  As a father pities his children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him.  For He knows our frame:  He remembers that we are dust. 
Photo by Linda Porcello



JEREMIAH 31:34  N.K.J.V.   I will put my law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God and they will be my people...For I will forgive their iniquity,  and their sin, I will remember no more. (cross-reference Hebrews 10: 17)