Wednesday, September 4, 2013

REST IN HIS LOVE a poem about life




                                                            REST IN HIS LOVE


The hastening prance of the dancing wind is crisp and full and free
And the presence of God is 'round about encircling, embracing me
My baby's hand, so heather-new   - out-stretched to touch my face
 With laughing eyes, my new-born child is centered in God's embrace
And the breeze on the morn of a golden day
Yields a luster beyond compare
And I'm hugged by my Lord through the sights and the sounds
And the touch of the earth so fair
              
By the giggles and starry-eyed glances of kids
And by warmth and respect of my loves
For my life is held firm in God's solid embrace
There I'll stay
resting safe
in His love  -  nestled close
  resting safe

in His love 

Carol Ann (Turiano) Castagna
  © October, 2012
Psalm 17: 15            As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness.  I shall be  satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.